Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
witcher 3
game + both DLC are on sale for $19.99

it's downloading right now

zoph loves it, iunno what to expect
Mert Wrote:I don't understand how Aliquid's life sounds so terrible and so awesome at the same time.
It's very plot-heavy and character driven and there is a lot interesting world building. So much so that the open world aspect isn't necessary I felt. I don't know I didn't get very far in the game so take what I say with a grain of salt. But I didn't want to grind out the side quests and the ability to wander. What I want was faster leveling up and the ability to play out the main story more. I probably should go back and just input some cheats so I can just go straight to the story and fuck off all the other extraneous fluff.

Just play PUBG. It's the best game out right now other than Rocket League.
Verbena Wrote:I've done some drinkin, some druggin, I've done it in the butt one or nine times.
I fucking hate the loot system in pubg after streaming it a bunch a couple months ago

Side quests and slow leveling own, so I'll probably like this
Mert Wrote:I don't understand how Aliquid's life sounds so terrible and so awesome at the same time.
(12-23-2017, 08:58 AM)Bad Andy Wrote: Just play PUBG. It's the best game out right now other than Rocket League.

Are you playing the PC release? Because I heard the console release is buggy and laggy as shit.

lol at playing an fps on a console
Pretty sure BA only plays his video games on console.

he's literally child tho

jesus fuck this game creeps me out
The Witcher game? The monsters got kind of samey pretty early on which lost the games creepy atmosphere for me. But I didn't get very far either.

I guess so, it's still creepy. Do botchlings really get common? Fuck
Some 'levels' in this game are fantastic, the wandering in the dark and family matters questchains in particular
installed a mod that fucked up a core quest from back at the beginning of the game, didn't notice until 30 hours in

this was a fucking disappointment
i'll probably pick it up again next summer